This was shared with me and I would love to share with you...
During this time of great chaos, as most humanity feels despondency and despair, it is vital to instill courage and hope. Not just a hope that is founded upon intellectual inquiry or childish fantasy, but a courageous experience of that Greater Power and Eternal Life in which a certain trust and expectation of "something Better" can be fully grounded. From a more expanded viewpoint, you may, on a very personal level, bring Yeshua's and Mary Magdalene's eternal example of forgiving, empowering love into your present choices and life's experiences. Through doing so, you can effect harmonious change in the world and midwife the Earth into the next Golden Age of peace - a peace that passes understanding, because it fully comforts what has felt comfortless through the power of the Divine Feminine Heart.
Have you, my friends, found a belief in your self and in a higher source of love that encourages you to live fully in this world and not be hopeless and despairing? The way back to hope always follows an adjustment of perception and attitude - an ability to align with the Divine Mother's capacity to acknowledge and feel emotion without judgement or reactivity. When there is appreciation, forgiveness and reclaimed innocence, there is courage and hope to live in coherent patterns of love, regardless of the chaos all around.
What I now offer you is a model or paradigm from which to view Yeshua's and your initiations, while being in the midst of chaotic planetary crucifixion and resurrection. This is a new model of coherency dynamics based on the science of quantum mechanics and chaos theory. In your day there is research being done that indicates that a person's well-being and actual state of health is enhanced when his or her mind, emotions and body are in harmonious relationship with one another - a coherent energy field. (REMEMBER me mentioning the Heart Math Institute or Greg Braden's work, the list goes on and on) Those involved in this research have found that the most coherent field is subjectively called LOVE and APPRECIATION. When discordant, (out of alignment) limiting time-space perception shifts into quantum, holistic awareness (spacious, embracing love and appreciation) there is healing, or re-established order, balance and wholeness.
You may choose to use this new perspective as an opportunity to liberate yourself from the unquestioned, blind beliefs that have kept you ignorant and fearful. My intention is to shake old limiting thought-forms and to awaken more coherent, self-empowering and loving ways to be in relationship with your Creator, your self and your neighbors.
Today's ascension process that brings about global patterns of coherency or unity does not require going behind cloistered walls or taking prolonged sanctuary with master teachers, as done in the old paradigm. Mother Earth and your life is your empowerment school. You have all kinds of support available to help you attain self-mastery.
Your initiatory experiences will be different nowadays. Let me explain more. An initiation is that inner-directed experience that takes you over the threshold of irreversible change. You transform your limited beliefs. And expand into a more expansive awareness of inherent potential. Hence, the Divine Beauty Experience opportunities I create. There are always many opportunities to expand into a new awareness. Many great teachers who are there for you to receive their love and beauty from on your journey.
Just don't hold the light and love, share it with the world everyday.
Always in your hearts, Venesia
I get asked this all the time. What is my purpose in life? Hint: It has to do with enjoyment. Allow me to Guide you to the answer
After years on this journey of life I have discovered my life purpose and I live it every moment of every day. My unique talent is assisting other to discover their unique self through love. By embodying love, expressing love, BEing love and Guiding with love. I create programs and opportunities to experience love and discovery of one's true self. Their higher self.
I discovered this by learning and putting into practice this Law of Dharma. Dharma is a Sanskrit word that means "purpose in life." This law states that we have taken physical form to fulfill a purpose. The field of pure potentiality is divinity in its essence, and the divine takes human form to fulfill a purpose.
According to this law, you have a unique talent and a unique way of expressing it. There is something that you do better than anyone else in the whole world. And for every unique talent and unique expressions of that talent, there are also unique needs. When these needs are matched up with the creative expression of your talent, that is the spark that creates affluence. Expressing your talents to fulfill needs creates unlimited wealth and abundance.
There are 3 components to this law:
1. Each of us is here to discover our true self, to discover our true spiritual self. We are spiritual beings have a human experience. (wink wink) We are each here to discover our higher self. Remember at the beginning of this blog I shared my unique talent and unique expression. Hmm Self Love Expert.
2. Express our unique talents. Everyone has this. You have a talent that is unique in its expression. So unique that no on else on the planet has it. This means that there's one thing you can do, and one way of doing it, that is better than anyone else on the planet. Cool! When you are doing this, you lose track of time. Trust me I am proof of this.
3. To serve humanity. Ask yourself. How can I help? How can I help those that I come in contact with? When you combine all of this and add it to the experience of your own spirituality, plus the field of pure potentiality, there is no way you will not have access to unlimited abundance, because that is the real way abundance is achieved. This is not temporary abundance, this is permanent. Always ask, How can I help? Instead of "What's in it for me?"
Remember to always connect with your heart when asking, your doorway to your higher self.
When you begin to shift your internal dialogue you automatically go beyond ego and into your spirit.
So if you would like to maximize this law there are several commitments that you are required to make.
1. I am going to seek my higher self, which is beyond my ego, through spiritual practice. (What ever that spiritual practice means to you)
2. I am going to discover my unique talents, while doing so, enjoy myself because it is the process of enjoyment that puts me into timeless awareness and I am in bliss.
3. I am going to ask myself how may I best serve humanity while always being connected to my heart. Then put this into practice. I am going to use my unique talents to serve my fellow human beings.
Now make a list of answers to these 2 questions:
1. If money was no concern, and you had all the time and money in the world, what would you do? If you would be doing what you are are currently doing, then you are in Dharma.
2. How am I best suited to serve humanity? Now put that into practice.
Once you have discovered your divinity, found your unique talent and are serving humanity. You my friend will generate all the wealth you desire. You will begin to experience your life as a miraculous expression of divinity all of the time. You will know true joy and the true meaning of success. The full expression of your spirit.
Need a little guidance to get to this point. Discover opportunities at www.AwakenTheBeauty.com
I here to serve humanity. Much love and light always, your Self Love Expert, Leona
My friends call me Venesia xox
The Law of Detachment (da da da...told ya)
As Human BEings we so love to attach to things. Material things, situations, outcomes, you name it. Yet it can be the biggest place in our energetic field that can keep everything stuck. So to help you get unstuck, let's learn more about this Law of The Universe. Believe me I have to practice this one all the time and when I do Voila! Success...my truest hearts desires appear!
The Law of Detachment says that in order to acquire anything in the physical universe, you have to "let go" your attachment to it. This does not mean you give up the intention to create your desire or does it mean you have to give up your intention or your desire. You require to GIVE UP your attachment to the RESULT.
This is a very powerful thing to do. The moment you "let go" your attachment to the result and you combine one-pointed intention with detachment at the same time VOILA! you will have that which you DESIRE. Anything you desire can be acquired through detachment, because detachment is based on the unquestioning belief in the power of your true SELF. (hmm Venesia might be on to something)
Understand this...attachment is based on fear and insecurity--and the need for security is based on not knowing the true Self. The source of wealth, of abundance, or of anything in this physical world is the Self; it is the consciousness that knows how to fulfill every need. Everything else is a SYMBOL: houses, cars, clothes, money, etc. Symbols come and go. Chasing symbols is like settling for the map instead of territory. It creates anxiety; it ends up making you feel empty inside, because you exchange your Self for the symbols of your Self.
Attachment comes from poverty consciousness, because attachment is always to symbols. Detachment is synonymous with wealth consciousness, because with detachment there is freedom to create. Only detached involvement can one have joy and laughter. Then symbols of wealth are created spontaneously and effortlessly. If we don't have detachment, then we are prisoners of helplessness, hopelessness and quiet desperation.
True wealth consciousness is the ability to have anything you desire, anytime you want, and with least effort. To be grounded in this experience you have to be grounded in the wisdom of uncertainty. In this uncertainty you will find the freedom to create anything you desire.
Humans are constantly seeking security. Even attachment to money is a sign of insecurity. Have you ever heard yourself say something like, "When I have a X amount of dollars, then I will feel secure. Then I can do all the things my heart desires." But is never happens--never happens. Those who seek security can be chasing it for a lifetime. Attachment to money will always create insecurity no matter how much money you have in the bank. I actually know many people who have a lot of money in the bank and they are the most insecure.
Uncertainty, on the other hand, is the fertile ground of pure creativity and freedom. Uncertainty means stepping into the unknown in every moment of our existence. The unknown is the field of all possibilities, always fresh, always new and always open to the creation of new manifestations. Without uncertainty and the unknown, life is just the boring repetition of worn out memories. You become the victim of your past and your tormentor today is your self left over from yesterday.
Let Go of your attachment to the known and step into the unknown. Then you can step into the field of all possibilities. In your willingness to step into the unknown, you will have the wisdom of uncertainty factored in. This means that in every moment of your life, you will have excitement, adventure, mystery and new experiences. Maybe even Divine Beauty Experiences! Every day look for the excitement that many occur in the field of infinite possibilities. When you experience uncertainty, you are on the right path. Keep on going!
Of course there is more and more that I could go on about this law! It fascinates me as I evolve on my journey. Once you shift your perception and become alert to this new way of being, so many things will shift in your life. Ready! Set! LET GO!
Much love and light always,
You know how I always talk about Desires and Intentions? Well there are some key elements that you need to know to manifest these "Desires" into reality. Would you like to know?
There are Universal Laws at play and once you are aware of them you can play within them and experience all of your desires now! So here are 5 Steps for Fulfilling Your Desires:
1. Center yourself. Go to that silent place between your thoughts, silence. That level of BEing which is your essential state. You may have your own way of obtaining this state. Practice BEing silent.
2. Now that you are in that state of BEing, release your intentions and desires. So when you are in that "space", there is no thought, there is no intention, yet as you come out of that space, at that point between that space and a thought, you introduce the intention. So whether you have one desire or a series of desires, write them down and have your intention focused on them BEFORE you go into that "space". Here is a key...Releasing you intentions and desires into this space means planting them in fertile ground of pure potentiality and expecting them to bloom when the season is right "Divine Timing" You do not want to dig them up to see if they are growing or get so attached to them. You simply want to release them.
3. Remain established in the awareness of your true self - your spirit, your connection to the field of pure potentiality. It also means not to look at yourself through the eyes of the world, or allow yourself to be influenced by the opinions and criticisms of others. YOU are a FREE and SOVEREIGN BEing.
4. LET GO of your attachment to the outcome! Give up your rigid attachment to a specific result and living in the wisdom of uncertainty. This means ENJOYING every moment in the journey of your life, even if you do not know the outcome.
5. ALLOW the Universe to handle the details. Your intentions and desires when released in the "space" have infinite organizing power. Trust that infinite organizing power of intention to orchestrate all the details for you.
LIVE your truth! Feel the FREEDOM! Love love love you all.
Leona...oh and my friends call me "Venesia" xox
A beautiful note from Deepak Chopra from his book "The Seven Spiritual Laws of Success"
"Remember your true nature is one of pure spirit. Carry the consciousness of your spirit wherever you go, gently release your desires, and the universe will handle the details for you."