I get asked this all the time. What is my purpose in life? Hint: It has to do with enjoyment. Allow me to Guide you to the answer
After years on this journey of life I have discovered my life purpose and I live it every moment of every day. My unique talent is assisting other to discover their unique self through love. By embodying love, expressing love, BEing love and Guiding with love. I create programs and opportunities to experience love and discovery of one's true self. Their higher self.
I discovered this by learning and putting into practice this Law of Dharma. Dharma is a Sanskrit word that means "purpose in life." This law states that we have taken physical form to fulfill a purpose. The field of pure potentiality is divinity in its essence, and the divine takes human form to fulfill a purpose.
According to this law, you have a unique talent and a unique way of expressing it. There is something that you do better than anyone else in the whole world. And for every unique talent and unique expressions of that talent, there are also unique needs. When these needs are matched up with the creative expression of your talent, that is the spark that creates affluence. Expressing your talents to fulfill needs creates unlimited wealth and abundance.
There are 3 components to this law:
1. Each of us is here to discover our true self, to discover our true spiritual self. We are spiritual beings have a human experience. (wink wink) We are each here to discover our higher self. Remember at the beginning of this blog I shared my unique talent and unique expression. Hmm Self Love Expert.
2. Express our unique talents. Everyone has this. You have a talent that is unique in its expression. So unique that no on else on the planet has it. This means that there's one thing you can do, and one way of doing it, that is better than anyone else on the planet. Cool! When you are doing this, you lose track of time. Trust me I am proof of this.
3. To serve humanity. Ask yourself. How can I help? How can I help those that I come in contact with? When you combine all of this and add it to the experience of your own spirituality, plus the field of pure potentiality, there is no way you will not have access to unlimited abundance, because that is the real way abundance is achieved. This is not temporary abundance, this is permanent. Always ask, How can I help? Instead of "What's in it for me?"
Remember to always connect with your heart when asking, your doorway to your higher self.
When you begin to shift your internal dialogue you automatically go beyond ego and into your spirit.
So if you would like to maximize this law there are several commitments that you are required to make.
1. I am going to seek my higher self, which is beyond my ego, through spiritual practice. (What ever that spiritual practice means to you)
2. I am going to discover my unique talents, while doing so, enjoy myself because it is the process of enjoyment that puts me into timeless awareness and I am in bliss.
3. I am going to ask myself how may I best serve humanity while always being connected to my heart. Then put this into practice. I am going to use my unique talents to serve my fellow human beings.
Now make a list of answers to these 2 questions:
1. If money was no concern, and you had all the time and money in the world, what would you do? If you would be doing what you are are currently doing, then you are in Dharma.
2. How am I best suited to serve humanity? Now put that into practice.
Once you have discovered your divinity, found your unique talent and are serving humanity. You my friend will generate all the wealth you desire. You will begin to experience your life as a miraculous expression of divinity all of the time. You will know true joy and the true meaning of success. The full expression of your spirit.
Need a little guidance to get to this point. Discover opportunities at www.AwakenTheBeauty.com
I here to serve humanity. Much love and light always, your Self Love Expert, Leona
My friends call me Venesia xox
Leave a Reply.