The full moon is upon us. She'll be at her fullest this Monday, August 7th.
This is a particularly powerful moon as we are inching near the eclipse that will be here in just a couple weeks. Did you know that eclipses are portals for manifestation?
Full moons are a powerful time to go into ritual space and shed what is no longer serving us. I myself will be going into ritual with other powerful goddesses in my life.
In ancient times, the women would gather in the temples to dance for each other.
There was a sacred dance called The Snake Dance that was in fact so powerful that it was only meant for the eyes of other women. So the men would guard the temple doors, as the women adorned themselves and danced the sacred dance.
The dance was a prayer, and a powerful one!
The exact steps may soon be lost, but the intention and essence of this sacred dance will never be forgotten. On this red hot and holy moon, I will be gathering with these women to shed old layers, and channel our prayers.
I invite you to join us, whether gathering with other sisters or dancing for yourself. I invite you over the next few days to tap into and channel this dance - to dance your prayers into manifestation.
Here are ideas to get you going, or please create your own ritual!
1. Get out your journal and get clear about what you're releasing on this powerful full moon. What is no longer serving you that you're ready to send out to the Universe to be composted and returned to the whole? This is how we make room for the new.
2. Create sacred space for yourself and/or your sisters. Maybe use some red mood lighting... light some candles... burn some frankincense or incense... or maybe it's just as simple as grab a mirror to dance in front of.
3. Adorn yourself. Put on something that makes you feel alive. Maybe its a negligée and your temple jewelry, or maybe it's nothing but red body glitter a red bindi.
4. Put on music that makes you feel sexy and juiced up... like you want to drop to your knees in prayer position and grind.
5. Dance. Dance until your bindi falls off. Put your whole life force energy into this prayer.
Remember, it's not about trying to do this ritual "right" or getting it perfect... it's about the intention you put into it.
This whole idea may seem edgy or out there for you, but I promise you... a treasure awaits through this ritual.
Ladies, it's time that we heal our trauma and wounds around our sexual power. In fact, I feel that this is the most healing and important thing we can each do for the planet at this time!
I used to be afraid of my sexual power. I somehow adopted so many beliefs about channeling this sexual power, like "Now that I'm a spiritual teacher..." and a mother." that I thought that I could no longer express this part of myself.
But now I see that disassociating or cutting ourselves off from our sexual power is like cutting off our life force as women, and that when channeling this energy responsibly, there is no more powerful energy in the Universe for creation and manifestation.
There's a reason why the men were not allowed to see The Snake Dance. It's because few would be able to handle it!
When we channel this Divine energy, we have the power to create worlds.
Sending you love and blessings, dear Sister, as we dance our prayers and birth a new heaven on Earth.
Thank you to one of my beautiful mentors, Rose Cole for sharing this. The power behind this process is amazing! I practice it quite often. Now it is time to BE in your power.
DANCE WITH ME!
Learn more at www.AwakenTheBeauty.com
Subscribe to Leona Wallace on YouTube