You know how I always talk about Desires and Intentions? Well there are some key elements that you need to know to manifest these "Desires" into reality. Would you like to know?
There are Universal Laws at play and once you are aware of them you can play within them and experience all of your desires now! So here are 5 Steps for Fulfilling Your Desires:
1. Center yourself. Go to that silent place between your thoughts, silence. That level of BEing which is your essential state. You may have your own way of obtaining this state. Practice BEing silent.
2. Now that you are in that state of BEing, release your intentions and desires. So when you are in that "space", there is no thought, there is no intention, yet as you come out of that space, at that point between that space and a thought, you introduce the intention. So whether you have one desire or a series of desires, write them down and have your intention focused on them BEFORE you go into that "space". Here is a key...Releasing you intentions and desires into this space means planting them in fertile ground of pure potentiality and expecting them to bloom when the season is right "Divine Timing" You do not want to dig them up to see if they are growing or get so attached to them. You simply want to release them.
3. Remain established in the awareness of your true self - your spirit, your connection to the field of pure potentiality. It also means not to look at yourself through the eyes of the world, or allow yourself to be influenced by the opinions and criticisms of others. YOU are a FREE and SOVEREIGN BEing.
4. LET GO of your attachment to the outcome! Give up your rigid attachment to a specific result and living in the wisdom of uncertainty. This means ENJOYING every moment in the journey of your life, even if you do not know the outcome.
5. ALLOW the Universe to handle the details. Your intentions and desires when released in the "space" have infinite organizing power. Trust that infinite organizing power of intention to orchestrate all the details for you.
LIVE your truth! Feel the FREEDOM! Love love love you all.
Leona...oh and my friends call me "Venesia" xox
A beautiful note from Deepak Chopra from his book "The Seven Spiritual Laws of Success"
"Remember your true nature is one of pure spirit. Carry the consciousness of your spirit wherever you go, gently release your desires, and the universe will handle the details for you."